Stacey Rhodes Boutique Terms and Conditions
RETURNS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
All purchases made online are independent of our physical store.
Stacey Rhodes Boutique's online store does not provide any refunds for any products.
Stacey Rhodes Boutique does offer store credit for the following :
The item/s has not been worn, altered or washed and is smoke-free in its original saleable condition with original labels / tags attached and is returned and received within 14 days of your date of purchase. All shoes must be returned to Stacey Rhodes Boutique in their original undamaged box.
Note: If merchandise is not returned in original form, it will not be eligible for return.
ALL SALE ITEMS are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
All returns must be accompanied with the proof of purchase / with your order number and shipped back to Stacey Rhodes Boutique at customer's expense. Stacey Rhodes Boutique is not responsible for cost of return shipping.
Please Note: In the interest of hygiene we do not offer exchanges or store credit on pierced jewelry, hosiery, cosmetics, hair accessories, underwear, swimwear or bodysuits.
Securely pack items to be returned together with proof of purchase and send back (at your cost) to the following address:
Stacey Rhodes Boutique
144 Franklin Rd, Suite A
Brentwood, TN 37027
GENERAL SHIPPING + DELIVERY INFORMATION
1. Currently, we do not ship internationally, however, we are more than happy to work with individual requests. Please email info@StaceyRhodesBoutique.com with your details for more information.
GENERAL SHIPPING METHODS
1. Once your order is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking code and a link to track your order. Your order will be shipped via UPS.
2. Stacey Rhodes Boutique is not responsible for third party shipping companies. If a product is damaged or lost in transit it is the responsibility of the customer to communicate with the shipping company directly.
We endeavour to have your order delivered as quickly as possible. You should expect your package within 2-7 business days depending on your location.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Stacey Rhodes Boutique adheres to credit card and personal information being kept secure at all times. Therefore, to help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure Stacey Rhodes Boutique (SRB) uses Paypal payment method.
Extended Validation SSL Certificates give high security Web browsers information to clearly identify a Web site organisational identity. This encrypts all the information you send across to us including your credit card details.
STACEY RHODES BOUTIQUE IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
- We will only use your personal information in order to provide a service to you.
- We will not share or sell this personal information with any other organization.
- However, we may disclose personal information to our service providers who assist in providing a service.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on websites across the Internet, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- We will only use your personal information for the purpose it was intended.
Before placing an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please phone or email our customer service team at 615.221.9992 OR info@StaceyRhodesBoutique.com Monday- Friday (10am-6pm CST).
As we may change these terms and conditions as time goes by without notice to you, please review our terms and conditions link regularly.