1. Virgin Saints & Angels Santa Monica San Benito Choker $128: This adjustable necklace was handcrafted in San Miguel, Mexico, and carries the San Benito medallion, an ancient symbol of peace & protection. Layer it with other necklaces for the ultimate layered look!
2. Hobo Sable Clutch $98: The leather of Hobo bags just gets better with time, and this ring clutch never goes out of style! Perfect for everyday use & evenings out with friends! It is available in several colors.
3. Jenny Bird Talitha Bracelet $95: This mixed metal chain bracelet with a genuine leather closure is sure to add an edge to any outfit!
4. Catherine Page Monserrat Necklace $253: A gorgeous beaded lariat necklace that can be worn long or short is on the top of my Christmas list! This necklace has pyrite semi precious stones & gold accents.
5. WD by Whiting & Davis Mini Messenger $78: The mini messenger comes in matte grey & matte black. It is made of bubble mesh which gives it an interesting "beaded" texture. The pull-through chain allows it to be worn as a crossbody or as a shoulder bag!
6. Jenny Bird Marra Collar $225: If you're looking for a necklace that makes a statement, look no further. The Marra Collar has multiple mixed metal chains attached to a genuine leather clasp in both antique and high polish finishes.
7. Bridgewater Candle Sweet Grace Collection $16: The Sweet Grace candle is an SRB favorite! These candles are a part of Bridgewater Candle's "Light A Candle, Feed A Child" Program. Each candle sold provides three meals to an orphan overseas. The scent is of full-bodied fruits that embrace the heart-warming aroma of sparking tea and patchouli for a sweet scent. This collection includes candles in a variety of prices, shapes, sizes, and metallic hues. Pictured above: a blush-toned mercury glass finish on an etched glass votive. (Note: We only carry the Sweet Grace scent).
8. Catherine Page Beaded Bracelets $45: Beaded bracelets are a perfect gift for any woman on your list. These stretch beaded bracelets feature semi precious stones and a gemstone pendant or tassel. They come in a variety of colors & are great for layering with other bracelets to create your own unique stack!
9. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Selina Earrings $55: This new jewelry line has quickly become a favorite here at Stacey Rhodes! The Selina earrings are lightweight hook earrings that are hand embroidered with resin crystals and vegan leather backing. The rose gold color is a perfect pairing for day to evening looks!
10. WD by Whiting & Davis Color Block Envelope Clutch $78: The color block effect on these clutches is created by combining four colors of metal mesh to make a gorgeous effect. A detachable crossbody chain adds versatility to this contemporary style so you can change up your look in seconds!
11. Kai Body Lotion $37: A light blend of gardenia is what has made this lotion a best seller for years and even made Oprah's "Favorite Things" list! It contains a blend of nourishing shea butter, sunflower and safflower oil, and refreshing aloe vera. Made in the U.S. and is paraben free & vegan in a recyclable package!
12. PurseN Prima Vacationer Jewelry Case $84: Every woman needs one of these travel cases! These are great for keeping your jewelry from getting tangled at home & on the go! It features compartments with built in pockets and removable pouches to organize your small to large jewelry. This case is a time saver when traveling - no more spending time out of your vacation untangling necklaces!
13. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Makita Cuff $125: Designed in NYC & hand embroidered in India with brass sequins and glass & resin crystals, this cuff with a magnetic closure is a must have for your jewelry collection! One of our favorite things about this bracelet is the pop of color it adds to your outfit and how comfortable it is to wear all day!
Stacey Rhodes Boutique is FULL of fantastic gifts for the holidays and any occasion including gift certificates! We also provide complimentary gift wrapping! Come by and let us help you with all of your holiday needs from gifts to holiday party looks!
Happy Holidays from the SRB family! XOXO
Written by Ginger Johnson & Laura Danielson