Make the transition from winter to spring easier on yourself by wearing your favorite dresses several different ways! Start now by wearing them under jackets and cardigans paired with boots & booties! Throw on a stylish hat & fun fur vest for another great outfit! In the spring you can rock the dress with a pair of chic loafers or sandals & your favorite sunnies!
Tops for Every Season
These lightweight tops by Cino are perfect pieces to help you transition from winter to spring! Wear these tops now with jeans and booties or layer them under jackets!
As the weather warms up you can pair these tops with shorts & skirts or throw one on over a tank top and leave it unbuttoned for a more casual look!
We have an inside joke here at Stacey Rhodes Boutique about our obsession with jackets. But what better way to transition from winter to spring than by pairing a cool jacket with a fun top or dress?! Especially jackets like this cropped denim one that has a removable fur collar! You can wear a jacket like this now with jeans, boots, & cute cozy hats! Later you can remove the fur, roll up the sleeves, and wear it over a dress! Just add some sandals or sneakers to finish off a flawless spring look!
Make it year round!
The length of this dress is great for all-year-round! Wear it NOW with booties & a denim jacket or black moto jacket. Wear it LATER with sandals and a cute sun hat!
Take this kimono into every season of the year! Wear it now in the colder months with your favorite pair of over-the-knee boots and a cute dress or cool jeans and booties! You can change it up during the spring & summer months by wearing it over shorts and a cute tee or a romper!
Please be sure to join our Mailing List for updates on New Arrivals, New Lines, Trunk Shows and Events! You don't want to miss a thing!
"Spring Florals" are getting a makeover! Be on the look out for fun florals inspired by the 60's! This trend is characterized by large prints & bright, dramatic colors!
This versatile color is the perfect pop of color your wardrobe needs this year! We will be seeing variations of the shade all year long on the runway & on the streets!
Also known as "conductor" & "cadet" hats, this trend seen on celebrities for the past year is a mixture of classic & contemporary. Cap off an outfit with one of these chic hats for a fashionable look!
Written by Ginger Johnson
Sparkle & Shine
From sequins to shimmers, dresses to accessories, we've got the perfect New Years Eve look for you!
Get Ready for the Holidays with Us!
This is such a fun time of year for fashion! Whether you want to go all out with a sequin dress or just add a little sparkle via accessories, we have lots of options for you!
We have some really amazing dresses that are perfect for this time of year, especially if you're looking for a statement dress! We've got sparkles, shimmer, & sequins galore! Wear any of these dresses to upcoming holiday parties or evenings out to dinner with friends!
How to Wear a Sequin Dress
It's your time to shine! A sequin dress is fun yet sophisticated. Pair yours with strappy heels & simple jewelry for a chic holiday look!
Ladies, if you want to rock a sequin dress but think it will be too formal, there are ways to tone it down to make it a more casual, fun look! Grab some booties and a cropped leather jacket & hit the town!
Rock Your Little Black Dress this NYE
You can never go wrong with the LBD (little black dress), so let us help you perfect your look by adding a pop of sparkle! Statement jewelry is a great option for dressing up a simpler outfit, and you can't go wrong with a sleek, beaded clutch (with attachable strap)! Finish off the look by wearing a fun pair of heels and voila!
The SRB Team hopes your holidays will be full of fun, joy, & a little bit of sparkle! XOXO
Written by Ginger Johnson
1. Virgin Saints & Angels Santa Monica San Benito Choker $128: This adjustable necklace was handcrafted in San Miguel, Mexico, and carries the San Benito medallion, an ancient symbol of peace & protection. Layer it with other necklaces for the ultimate layered look!
2. Hobo Sable Clutch $98: The leather of Hobo bags just gets better with time, and this ring clutch never goes out of style! Perfect for everyday use & evenings out with friends! It is available in several colors.
3. Jenny Bird Talitha Bracelet $95: This mixed metal chain bracelet with a genuine leather closure is sure to add an edge to any outfit!
4. Catherine Page Monserrat Necklace $253: A gorgeous beaded lariat necklace that can be worn long or short is on the top of my Christmas list! This necklace has pyrite semi precious stones & gold accents.
5. WD by Whiting & Davis Mini Messenger $78: The mini messenger comes in matte grey & matte black. It is made of bubble mesh which gives it an interesting "beaded" texture. The pull-through chain allows it to be worn as a crossbody or as a shoulder bag!
6. Jenny Bird Marra Collar $225: If you're looking for a necklace that makes a statement, look no further. The Marra Collar has multiple mixed metal chains attached to a genuine leather clasp in both antique and high polish finishes.
7. Bridgewater Candle Sweet Grace Collection $16: The Sweet Grace candle is an SRB favorite! These candles are a part of Bridgewater Candle's "Light A Candle, Feed A Child" Program. Each candle sold provides three meals to an orphan overseas. The scent is of full-bodied fruits that embrace the heart-warming aroma of sparking tea and patchouli for a sweet scent. This collection includes candles in a variety of prices, shapes, sizes, and metallic hues. Pictured above: a blush-toned mercury glass finish on an etched glass votive. (Note: We only carry the Sweet Grace scent).
8. Catherine Page Beaded Bracelets $45: Beaded bracelets are a perfect gift for any woman on your list. These stretch beaded bracelets feature semi precious stones and a gemstone pendant or tassel. They come in a variety of colors & are great for layering with other bracelets to create your own unique stack!
9. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Selina Earrings $55: This new jewelry line has quickly become a favorite here at Stacey Rhodes! The Selina earrings are lightweight hook earrings that are hand embroidered with resin crystals and vegan leather backing. The rose gold color is a perfect pairing for day to evening looks!
10. WD by Whiting & Davis Color Block Envelope Clutch $78: The color block effect on these clutches is created by combining four colors of metal mesh to make a gorgeous effect. A detachable crossbody chain adds versatility to this contemporary style so you can change up your look in seconds!
11. Kai Body Lotion $37: A light blend of gardenia is what has made this lotion a best seller for years and even made Oprah's "Favorite Things" list! It contains a blend of nourishing shea butter, sunflower and safflower oil, and refreshing aloe vera. Made in the U.S. and is paraben free & vegan in a recyclable package!
12. PurseN Prima Vacationer Jewelry Case $84: Every woman needs one of these travel cases! These are great for keeping your jewelry from getting tangled at home & on the go! It features compartments with built in pockets and removable pouches to organize your small to large jewelry. This case is a time saver when traveling - no more spending time out of your vacation untangling necklaces!
13. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Makita Cuff $125: Designed in NYC & hand embroidered in India with brass sequins and glass & resin crystals, this cuff with a magnetic closure is a must have for your jewelry collection! One of our favorite things about this bracelet is the pop of color it adds to your outfit and how comfortable it is to wear all day!
Stacey Rhodes Boutique is FULL of fantastic gifts for the holidays and any occasion including gift certificates! We also provide complimentary gift wrapping! Come by and let us help you with all of your holiday needs from gifts to holiday party looks!
Happy Holidays from the SRB family! XOXO
Written by Ginger Johnson & Laura Danielson
I am so excited to be celebrating 15 years of style & fashion as the chief instigator at Stacey Rhodes Boutique! It has been a fun and exciting ride! My mission is to bring our customers the very best in fashion and customer service. We are always evolving....searching and adding new lines, including local designers as well as designers from around the world. We want to inspire our customers to think outside the box, try new styles, but most of all be comfortable and confident. We have a great team that makes it fun for me every day! They will be sharing their thoughts and ideas here on the blog, so stay tuned! XO
Hey, I'm Laura! This is my 6th year at Stacey Rhodes Boutique. One of my favorite things about working here is getting to know all of our fabulous customers and helping style them, whether its a head-to-toe look or just adding a unique piece to their outfit! We have the best customers and I love getting to watch their style evolve over the years!
Hey there! I've been working at Stacey Rhodes Boutique for 2 years but have been loving fashion for as long as I can remember! I am a recent graduate of Belmont University and I love getting crafty & creative through fashion, photography, and other art projects, especially with friends! I'm so grateful to be a part of this awesome team of ladies! I can't wait to share some of my favorite fashion trends, staples, and just all-around cool pieces with everyone!
Hello lovelies! I am a soon to be graduate from MTSU with a degree in Apparel Design and a minor in Costuming. I have loved fashion for as long as I can remember and even "designed" my first collection when I was in 3rd grade. I have been working at Stacey's for the past two years and it has been a wonderful experience. I love getting to meet and work with all our fabulous customers and helping with everything from picking out an accessory to helping you put together a whole outfit. I love my SRB girls!