Stripes never get old! We love a good black and white stripe print, but colorful stripes have given this classic look a fresh, fun twist!
Wearing florals is an easy way to add a pop of color into your wardrobe! Another great thing about floral prints is the ability to dress them up or down, taking the look from day to night!
Take a step out of the box with abstract prints! These prints can be really edgy by pairing them with leather jackets and cool booties, or make a more classy statement by pairing them with a blazer and slacks!
Don't worry, animal prints are still in style and going strong all year long! You'll see animal prints on everything: shoes, bags, jackets... and I love a good, chic cheetah print! Don't be afraid to work animal prints into your wardrobe and even pair them with other prints!
Playing around with prints and patterns is such a fun way to change up your style through out the year! Pair a black and white striped top with a floral skirt or with bold, bright colors to make a stylish statement! Then try adding a cheetah print bootie with jeans and a graphic tee for a more casual, fresh look or with a dress for a fun, dressier vibe! The important thing to remember about incorporating prints into your wardrobe is to HAVE FUN with it!
*All items pictured are in store now!
Written by Ginger Johnson
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"
For over 16 years Stacey Rhodes Boutique has been supplying Kentucky Derby and Iroquois Steeplechase goers with a plethora of handcrafted, one-of-a-kind hats and fascinators! For years we've carried hat designers from all over the country such as Palm Beach, New York, and California. Well, this year we've gone international with a variety of hats and fascinators from Paris and Australia! It is our biggest and best hat selection yet!
We have a large variety of styles, colors, sizes, and price points for women and men! Whether you're looking for a casual hat, a derby hat, or a funky, fun top hat, we have plenty to choose from!
Check out our hat guide below!
Each hat has its own personality, and you will see hats with feathers, flowers, jewels, bows, and other fun details! We encourage each person to try on hats of all shapes and styles to find the perfect one for them!
Stand out from the crowd in one of our fascinators! These are great alternatives to wearing a hat. Plus, you can channel your inner Kate Middelton!
Top Hats: Where edgy meets elegant! Make a statement in one of our classy, cool top hats by letting the hat speak for itself!
We also have a large assortment of casual styles, including sun hats, fedoras, boaters & headbands that can be worn anytime!
Written by Ginger Johnson
Spring is officially in the air! The flowers are sprouting, the trees are blooming & the spring fashions are arriving!
Stacey Rhodes Boutique is celebrating the new season with lots of spring trends & new arrivals!
Check some of them out below!
With Spring comes thoughts of vacation, tropics, beaches, resorts, road trips... so prepare for all of your upcoming spring events by stocking up on cool, stylish accessories like the straw hat, slide-on sandals, & round sunnies above! And one of the best spring accessories for all of your travel (and daily) needs is the backpack! It's fashionable and practical!
Don't put away all of your dark wash jeans just yet! Dark denim is a major spring trend this year along with fun hems like the distressed hem above! And of course florals like this top will be a huge hit this year and fun to pair with all of your cool new denim!
Do your spring wardrobe a favor by adding "easy to wear" pieces to it, like a maxi dress! You get bonus points if it has a fun print! You can go casual or dressy by pairing your maxi with either flat sandals or wedges & then add a beautifully beaded necklace and trendy hat to top off your look!
Slide on some sandals and throw on a cuff to get the perfect spring look that'll transition from day to night effortlessly! Whether you're walking around a resort with a pina colada in hand or having a girls night out around Nashville, this will be your go-to spring outfit! Worried about the chilly nights? Relax and pair this look with a cropped denim jacket! Then just grab a chic clutch and your favorite sunnies to feel complete!
Written by Ginger Johnson
Make the transition from winter to spring easier on yourself by wearing your favorite dresses several different ways! Start now by wearing them under jackets and cardigans paired with boots & booties! Throw on a stylish hat & fun fur vest for another great outfit! In the spring you can rock the dress with a pair of chic loafers or sandals & your favorite sunnies!
Tops for Every Season
These lightweight tops by Cino are perfect pieces to help you transition from winter to spring! Wear these tops now with jeans and booties or layer them under jackets!
As the weather warms up you can pair these tops with shorts & skirts or throw one on over a tank top and leave it unbuttoned for a more casual look!
We have an inside joke here at Stacey Rhodes Boutique about our obsession with jackets. But what better way to transition from winter to spring than by pairing a cool jacket with a fun top or dress?! Especially jackets like this cropped denim one that has a removable fur collar! You can wear a jacket like this now with jeans, boots, & cute cozy hats! Later you can remove the fur, roll up the sleeves, and wear it over a dress! Just add some sandals or sneakers to finish off a flawless spring look!
Make it year round!
The length of this dress is great for all-year-round! Wear it NOW with booties & a denim jacket or black moto jacket. Wear it LATER with sandals and a cute sun hat!
Take this kimono into every season of the year! Wear it now in the colder months with your favorite pair of over-the-knee boots and a cute dress or cool jeans and booties! You can change it up during the spring & summer months by wearing it over shorts and a cute tee or a romper!
Please be sure to join our Mailing List for updates on New Arrivals, New Lines, Trunk Shows and Events! You don't want to miss a thing!
"Spring Florals" are getting a makeover! Be on the look out for fun florals inspired by the 60's! This trend is characterized by large prints & bright, dramatic colors!
This versatile color is the perfect pop of color your wardrobe needs this year! We will be seeing variations of the shade all year long on the runway & on the streets!
Also known as "conductor" & "cadet" hats, this trend seen on celebrities for the past year is a mixture of classic & contemporary. Cap off an outfit with one of these chic hats for a fashionable look!
Written by Ginger Johnson
Sparkle & Shine
From sequins to shimmers, dresses to accessories, we've got the perfect New Years Eve look for you!
Get Ready for the Holidays with Us!
This is such a fun time of year for fashion! Whether you want to go all out with a sequin dress or just add a little sparkle via accessories, we have lots of options for you!
We have some really amazing dresses that are perfect for this time of year, especially if you're looking for a statement dress! We've got sparkles, shimmer, & sequins galore! Wear any of these dresses to upcoming holiday parties or evenings out to dinner with friends!
How to Wear a Sequin Dress
It's your time to shine! A sequin dress is fun yet sophisticated. Pair yours with strappy heels & simple jewelry for a chic holiday look!
Ladies, if you want to rock a sequin dress but think it will be too formal, there are ways to tone it down to make it a more casual, fun look! Grab some booties and a cropped leather jacket & hit the town!
Rock Your Little Black Dress this NYE
You can never go wrong with the LBD (little black dress), so let us help you perfect your look by adding a pop of sparkle! Statement jewelry is a great option for dressing up a simpler outfit, and you can't go wrong with a sleek, beaded clutch (with attachable strap)! Finish off the look by wearing a fun pair of heels and voila!
The SRB Team hopes your holidays will be full of fun, joy, & a little bit of sparkle! XOXO
Written by Ginger Johnson
1. Virgin Saints & Angels Santa Monica San Benito Choker $128: This adjustable necklace was handcrafted in San Miguel, Mexico, and carries the San Benito medallion, an ancient symbol of peace & protection. Layer it with other necklaces for the ultimate layered look!
2. Hobo Sable Clutch $98: The leather of Hobo bags just gets better with time, and this ring clutch never goes out of style! Perfect for everyday use & evenings out with friends! It is available in several colors.
3. Jenny Bird Talitha Bracelet $95: This mixed metal chain bracelet with a genuine leather closure is sure to add an edge to any outfit!
4. Catherine Page Monserrat Necklace $253: A gorgeous beaded lariat necklace that can be worn long or short is on the top of my Christmas list! This necklace has pyrite semi precious stones & gold accents.
5. WD by Whiting & Davis Mini Messenger $78: The mini messenger comes in matte grey & matte black. It is made of bubble mesh which gives it an interesting "beaded" texture. The pull-through chain allows it to be worn as a crossbody or as a shoulder bag!
6. Jenny Bird Marra Collar $225: If you're looking for a necklace that makes a statement, look no further. The Marra Collar has multiple mixed metal chains attached to a genuine leather clasp in both antique and high polish finishes.
7. Bridgewater Candle Sweet Grace Collection $16: The Sweet Grace candle is an SRB favorite! These candles are a part of Bridgewater Candle's "Light A Candle, Feed A Child" Program. Each candle sold provides three meals to an orphan overseas. The scent is of full-bodied fruits that embrace the heart-warming aroma of sparking tea and patchouli for a sweet scent. This collection includes candles in a variety of prices, shapes, sizes, and metallic hues. Pictured above: a blush-toned mercury glass finish on an etched glass votive. (Note: We only carry the Sweet Grace scent).
8. Catherine Page Beaded Bracelets $45: Beaded bracelets are a perfect gift for any woman on your list. These stretch beaded bracelets feature semi precious stones and a gemstone pendant or tassel. They come in a variety of colors & are great for layering with other bracelets to create your own unique stack!
9. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Selina Earrings $55: This new jewelry line has quickly become a favorite here at Stacey Rhodes! The Selina earrings are lightweight hook earrings that are hand embroidered with resin crystals and vegan leather backing. The rose gold color is a perfect pairing for day to evening looks!
10. WD by Whiting & Davis Color Block Envelope Clutch $78: The color block effect on these clutches is created by combining four colors of metal mesh to make a gorgeous effect. A detachable crossbody chain adds versatility to this contemporary style so you can change up your look in seconds!
11. Kai Body Lotion $37: A light blend of gardenia is what has made this lotion a best seller for years and even made Oprah's "Favorite Things" list! It contains a blend of nourishing shea butter, sunflower and safflower oil, and refreshing aloe vera. Made in the U.S. and is paraben free & vegan in a recyclable package!
12. PurseN Prima Vacationer Jewelry Case $84: Every woman needs one of these travel cases! These are great for keeping your jewelry from getting tangled at home & on the go! It features compartments with built in pockets and removable pouches to organize your small to large jewelry. This case is a time saver when traveling - no more spending time out of your vacation untangling necklaces!
13. Deepa by Deepa Gurnani Makita Cuff $125: Designed in NYC & hand embroidered in India with brass sequins and glass & resin crystals, this cuff with a magnetic closure is a must have for your jewelry collection! One of our favorite things about this bracelet is the pop of color it adds to your outfit and how comfortable it is to wear all day!
Stacey Rhodes Boutique is FULL of fantastic gifts for the holidays and any occasion including gift certificates! We also provide complimentary gift wrapping! Come by and let us help you with all of your holiday needs from gifts to holiday party looks!
Happy Holidays from the SRB family! XOXO
Written by Ginger Johnson & Laura Danielson
I am so excited to be celebrating 15 years of style & fashion as the chief instigator at Stacey Rhodes Boutique! It has been a fun and exciting ride! My mission is to bring our customers the very best in fashion and customer service. We are always evolving....searching and adding new lines, including local designers as well as designers from around the world. We want to inspire our customers to think outside the box, try new styles, but most of all be comfortable and confident. We have a great team that makes it fun for me every day! They will be sharing their thoughts and ideas here on the blog, so stay tuned! XO
Hey, I'm Laura! This is my 6th year at Stacey Rhodes Boutique. One of my favorite things about working here is getting to know all of our fabulous customers and helping style them, whether its a head-to-toe look or just adding a unique piece to their outfit! We have the best customers and I love getting to watch their style evolve over the years!
Hey there! I've been working at Stacey Rhodes Boutique for 2 years but have been loving fashion for as long as I can remember! I am a recent graduate of Belmont University and I love getting crafty & creative through fashion, photography, and other art projects, especially with friends! I'm so grateful to be a part of this awesome team of ladies! I can't wait to share some of my favorite fashion trends, staples, and just all-around cool pieces with everyone!
Hello lovelies! I am a soon to be graduate from MTSU with a degree in Apparel Design and a minor in Costuming. I have loved fashion for as long as I can remember and even "designed" my first collection when I was in 3rd grade. I have been working at Stacey's for the past two years and it has been a wonderful experience. I love getting to meet and work with all our fabulous customers and helping with everything from picking out an accessory to helping you put together a whole outfit. I love my SRB girls!